Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chicken, Broccoli, & Pasta

Ask my family and they will all say that I'm not the cook in the family. My skills in the kitchen are very limited, so I've been looking for recipes that are good for beginners, not to mention especially ones that people with a broken wrist can still do. 


Whole wheat noodles
Broccoli
Spinach
Chicken
Seasoning

  1. Cut chicken into thin slices. Cook with seasonings (soy sauce & montreal chicken spices). Add spinach and steam for about 3-5 minutes
  2. Add in noodles & broccoli.
  3. Add more seasoning if desired and let it sit for 5 minutes.
I love it!! Super easy and tasty! For some that may seen super basic, for feel free to improv off of it and let me know what you come up with! I lack in the creativity department, so suggestions are always appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some feedback or comments? Go for it!