Sunday, July 15, 2012

Roasted Snap Peas

    Saturday I went to the local flea market with my brother and sister to check out the produce. And holy moly! My sister and I got about $30 worth of insanely fresh produce for about for $10. One of the purchases was snap peas. One of my instructors in school at them like they were fries and thought I'd try it out. And I did some simple experimenting with them, with my very limited amount of cooking skills.  

Rinse Snap Peas

Preheat Oven to 450*

Mix 1/2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil

Add Salt & Pepper.
*less the salt and pepper, the fresher the taste*

Place in Oven for 10-12 Minutes

It's a rather yummy snack with out the guilt!

You could also add some garlic, if you want a different flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some feedback or comments? Go for it!