Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Fruity Salad.

I must say I've always been a strong believer that fruit does not belong in a salad. For my brother's birthday last year he took us to a hole in the wall restaurant, where my mom got a salad with fruit and I reluctantly tried her food and was surprised how much I loved it. It's so delicious and refreshing! So I strongly suggest trying this at least once. I thought I would hate it, but oh how I was wrong. And for those who think that produce is expensive, don't go to your local grocery store. Go to your local farmer's market. They are god sends! The produce is super fresh, better quality, and you get more for your money. With $10 I got 3 huge squash, 5 zucchini, 3 bell peppers, and 5 cucumbers. 

Spinach
Kale
Strawberries
Blueberries
Turkey
Mozzarella Cheese
Boiled Eggs
Light Raspberry Vinaigrette 


This week was a bad week for me because I didn't do meal prep, and yesterday I made this salad in 5 minutes before work. 

Fast. Easy. Yummy.

Try it.

Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some feedback or comments? Go for it!