Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bean Burgers.

One of my friend's mom made bean burgers and after reluctantly trying it, I liked it! I must say that I'm slowly but surely expanding my horizon as far as my taste palate. This recipe took me about 20 minutes and serves about 6!
Ingredients:

2 Cans of Black Beans
Drained and Rinsed

1 Cup of Salsa
Drained

1 Box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix

Whole Wheat Rolls

Instructions:
1. Preheat frying pan
2. Use 2 tbsp on light olive oil
3. Put smashed black beans in mixing pan
4. Mix other ingredients
5. Form patties- 1/3 cup each



Good luck! 
Let me know what you think!

I know some that like to put low fat sour cream and onions with it.

But I'm boring and a pile of tomatoes do the job for me.

... I'm pretty sure that Max wanted some.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some feedback or comments? Go for it!