Thursday, July 18, 2013

Missions.

Long time no see. I'm aware along and I come with my deepest apologies. 

    One of my best friends is amazing. Well that is a given, I mean she is friends with yours truly ;) But with all jokes aside, she is truly an amazing, godly young women that comes by the name of Ashley Thompson. And she has a growing passion for the Spanish language and culture. About two months ago, she went on her third missions trip to Costa Rica. And this time she felt led to go back again for an extended amount of time- 5 weeks! And with waiting on paperwork to be approved, she has had less than two weeks to raise $1500 to cover her trip. And she needs help to get there! It costs money to run organization to reach out to those who are in need and to carry out God's will! I know money can be tight, but every little bit helps. She has also created a blog so check it out and share it (Facebook, twitter, tumbler, etc)! You never know who will view it and could possibly help Ash out financially and get her to Costa Rico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some feedback or comments? Go for it!