Thursday, April 17, 2014

Adventures with Maxwell


Lets just get this out there!
I am the the stereotypical single twenty-something girl that posts too many pictures of her dog. 
I know it. You know it. We all know it.
Just embrace it my precious friends.

Over the weekend the weather was gorgeous, so I took my dog Max to San Marco. Which led to OneSpark (post here). And goodness! Funniest things ever!


  • We took the SkyWay that's jammed pack of people and I told a mother and daughter next to me, "I figured a dog would be my form of pepper spray." Please note how terrified he looks in the picture. I told them I should put Max on my lap like he's a lap dog (Max is a good 60 pounds or so) to make more room kidding around and they just looked at me like I was crazy. Not many get my humor.
  • There were people dressed up as human-sized carrots walking around OneSpark and Max was mortified and hid behind me.
  • Max brushed against a guy and the guy goes, "WOAH! Oh, it's a dog. I thought someone had really hairy legs."
  • At the Landing two gigantic great danes tried to jump him and he just stood there in shock. Oh, and he was scared of the water fountains. 
  • While waiting for the SkyWay, Max was laying on the ground as an intoxicated man continued to pet and talk to him like they were best friends. 
Max is a horrible guard dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some feedback or comments? Go for it!