Saturday, January 26, 2013

Looking Back.

I'm aware that most of my posts on my blog, Instagram, and Facebook are about losing weight and cooking yummy, healthy food, which may be annoying to some, but it keeps me accountable, so I shall continue my dears :)

The other day I found myself browsing through pictures from the last few years and I was surprised to see how I let myself get to where I got. When I got stressed, I ate. When I got bored, I ate. My week consisted of leaving my house at 8:00 in the morning and not getting home til 10:30 at night. I didn't sleep. I relied on caffeine to function. Resulted in vertigo, high blood pressure, and getting over 200 pounds. But by going through that, it led to focusing on myself and my health. So there's reasons for everything!

With some still focusing on their new years resolutions, I've had some people ask for pointers on how to lose weight and ask questions, so check out this posts my dear friends! Along with those tips, there are two main things that have helped me!

Shakeology! 
It's an awesome shake that you can get in 3 flavors (also available for my vegan pals) made of 70 ingredients that are full of nutrients, that can benefit you in so many ways! Helps weight loss, energy, digestion, cholesterol, curb cravings, and so much more! I haven't been able to work out since last Decembers because of injuries, but have gone down 4 inches in my stomach from clean eating and Shakeology. It works! When I first looked into getting Shakeology and saw the price I was resistant to spending the money, but it has actually saved me money! It's one less meal I have to make and plan for everyday. It boils down to $5.00 for the healthiest meal of your day. How often do you pay $5 for a meal that fills you up and is healthy for you? It's worth it! After the first month and you see and feel the benefits. you'll be hooked! There's more in depth info here.

BeachBody!
It is the headquarters for getting healthy! Supplements, exercise gear, fitness programs. You name it. And when you sign up as a coach, the list expands to nutrition tips, meal planner, fitness tips, getting connected with other coaches, discounts on purchases (*cough cough* Shakeology), and so much more. Curious? Check it out! And I have the delightful honor of being involved with ShredNation too!

For some more background check out this post.

Questions? Get at me!!
eas5223@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some feedback or comments? Go for it!